Sorry I have not been very active, but I have been VERY busy with the school year coming to an end. I’m happy to have finally had time to get on my computer and do a post.
Thanks so much Canadian Doll Notebook for nominating me for this award!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate at least 5 others who you think have a great doll blog.
- Notify them that they have an award.
- Leave them at least 5 questions to answer.
Here are my answers to the questions asked:
1)What one doll do you want to add to your collection and why?
I would like to add American Girl Truly Me #24 to my collection. I’d like a mini me doll (doll that looks like me), so I’d eyeswap her so she would have blue eyes.
2)What was your favorite adventure you took your doll on?
I really enjoyed when I took my Lottie doll with me to Maine last summer. We had lots of fun adventures.
3)How did you come up with your blog name?
I really just brainstormed my favorite blog name ideas and looked to see which ones were already taken.
4)What do you love most about having a doll blog?
I love the supportive community and everyone who comments and likes my posts, it really brightens my day.
5)Which of all your doll posts are your favorite?
I like my photoshoots, they’re fun to do and share.
Now, I’m going to nominate 5 blogs to do this award!
My questions for you guys are:
- Which doll is your favorite from your collection?
- When/why did you start your blog?
- What will your dolls do over the summer?
- What is your favorite doll accessory?
- What is your doll’s favorite outfit and where is it from?
Thanks for reading!