Before I get into this post, I’d like to let you guys know that the link I posted previously for my youtube channel didn’t work so if you would like to check out the video click on these words.
Now here are some pictures I took today:
I carved Cecile’s cute prop!
And some Harry Potter inspired photos! Hope you enjoyed!
I have some more photos for you guys!
Hey guys, I’ve been working VERY hard to get my latest doll stop motion movie done by halloween, and it’s finally finished! Click here to watch my Stranger Things Inspired Stop Motion
There is 11 (lol my new doll) days until Halloween! Yay! Here are some Halloween inspired photos for you guys!
Group Shot!!! Ok so here’s what each doll is dressed up as (left to right):
- Helena is a witch
- Shaelyn is a witch
- Samantha is Hermione Granger
- Maryellen is Elsa
- Cecile is Jasmine
- Rebecca is a movie star
- Lea is a ghost
- Nahji is Tinker Bell
- Shannon is Eleven (from Stranger Things)
- Eleven is wearing a halloween dress because it’s the first time she’s ever celebrated halloween and she just wanted to be festive
- and finally Saige is Felicity!
I took this picture and then…….
A gust of wind came in and they all fell! 😦 and eleven is bald because I didn’t glue on her wig so it fell off!
Sam wanted a few more pics, so here she is!
Hope you enjoyed!
Eleven got her blonde wig! She wears a blonde wig over her buzz cut in the show, and I think the blonde highlights pale blonde “Kit” wig from Monique is a pretty good match!
The wig was $26 and I couldn’t be happier with the quality. It is soft and there are many curls! I find it best to finger curl the wig and you can make the curls smaller or bigger by adding or taking away hair.
I took some pictures of Lea today, in fact all these pictures were taken about an hour ago and the lighting was excellent!
You may have seen the new Netflix TV show, Stranger Things, but if you haven’t you probably don’t know who Eleven (El for short) is. She is a young girl with Telekinetic powers, who grew up in a laboratory. “Bad people” tried to harness her powers and use her as a weapon. She is a huge part of Stranger Things which I am currently obsessed with, so I decided to create a custom Eleven doll.
Starting with the doll herself:
- her wig was cut by me a long time ago when I tried to create a boy doll, but a few weeks ago was died using the “sharpie method”.
- she has a pleasant company head and a JLY body.
- her jacket is from Madame Alexander (when they were sold at Target a while ago).
- Her dress was custom, made for me based on the dress Eleven wears in the show. her “tattoo” which is how the lab identified her.
- her socks were made by me
- Finally her shoes are from Sophia’s.
In the show, Eleven meets a boy named Mike and they become friends. Eventually they become a little bit more than friends, but I don’t want to spoil anything. Mike is carrying his walkie talkie, and Eleven has some Eggos, her favorite food.
I hope you enjoyed!
Ok guys, I have some more fun photos I have recently taken!
Here are some Hermione Granger inspired photos! Hope you guys enjoy!