Hi everyone! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Hope (its not letting me provide a link through her name so https://nerdnotebook.wordpress.com/), thank you so much!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Provide ten random facts about yourself. (optional)
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers.
- List these rules.
- Inform the nominees.
10 Random Facts:
- I LOVE animals and I have 3 dogs, 2 rabbits, and 3 chickens.
- I love to read
- I really love photographing and making stopmotions with my dolls, directing is a passion and dream of mine
- I collect AG cats because I’m allergic to them XD
- I like to draw
- I’m obsessed with the Broadway musical Hamilton
- I never blog anymore, sorry guys, but you can find me on instagram and youtube where I upload often
- I love writing scripts for stopmotions in my free time
- I could never chose a favorite doll
- I got a dollhouse for my birthday that I am still painting and furnishing, but I will post photos of it someday!
YOU! Anyone reading this who would like to participate should! Just say that I nominated you in your post 🙂
And just because, here are some photos of Z!
Thanks for reading!
Hey everyone! Today I have some photos of Cecile, I hope you enjoy!
Which photo was your favorite? Comment below!
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy todays post. I was only able to get 2 photos as I was rushing, but I hope you still enjoy my summer themed pictures!
I hope you all have a great rest of your day! Are you on Summer break yet?
Hey everyone! It is my birthday on Wednesday and my grandparents got me Z as an early birthday present! Today I am going to be sharing some photos of her.
I hope you enjoyed!
Hi everyone! Today I am going to be looking at some items Silly Monkey Doll Clothes sent me to review! If you like what you see, click here to view her shop! She has adorable clothes for both girl and boy dolls.
The first item I was sent are these adorable knee-high sneakers. I love the style and I think they are super nice quality! These will go perfect with any outfit and I could definitely see them being used with several costumes!
Next are these pink and white striped tights! They are thick and fantastic quality! I love how they brighten up any outfit.
My favorite out of everything has to be this outfit! It features a Pink Skull High-Low Top and Pink Pocket Pants. The pants are incredible quality and the style of the top is adorable! Click here to view the outfit in her shop.
Another item featured in this photo are the adorable Pink and Black Checkered Sneakers. I love how they are super trendy and look like real Vans! Click here to buy these adorable shoes!
The last item I was sent is this Pink Eiffel Tower Jogging Suit! It is really soft and great quality! Click here to check it out. (note the white undershirt is not included in this set)
Thank you so much for the products Silly Monkey Doll Clothes! And now for some bonus photos!
I hope you all enjoyed! Remember to check out Silly Monkey Doll Clothes next time your dolls need fashionable and trendy outfits!
I sewed a new dress and Rebecca is going to model it today!
I hope you enjoyed! Did you like her dress? Which photo was your favorite?
Hey everyone, I took some photos of Shannon today!
Which photo was your favorite? Thanks for reading!
Hey everyone! Today I took some photos of Millie! (also known as my custom Eleven doll from Stranger Things) Her outfit is a Build a Bear outfit that I got around 6 years ago if any of you are wondering! Now lets see some of the photos!
I hope you enjoyed this short photoshoot! Thanks for reading!
Hey everyone! I took a few photos of Truly Me 62 today! I purchased her at the AGPLA yesterday and named her Annalise! She is riding Z’s new scooter and is wearing the Truly Me Volleyball Outfit, both which I also purchased yesterday!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!
Hey everyone, today I have some photos of Lea to share!
That’s all for now! Which photo was your favorite?